Thursday, July 16, 2009

Blogging Virgin

Today is my first post.
My sister and friends have been blogging for awhile and I guess I am slow to catch on. They tell me I should start blogging, but I really don't lead an exciting life and didn't know why other people would want to read my blog.
Then I got to thinking... For a long time I have complained about customer service. I have heard many times in my life the quote "The customer is always right". The person saying this obviously doesn't frequent the same places that I do. I am pretty sure this slogan has gone by the wayside. At least once a week I find myself asking the question "Where's customer service?". My husband JW tells me that I should write a book. Well, that isn't ever going to happen so I guess a blog is the next best thing.
I get so upset with the way that I or others are treated in stores sometimes that I decided I needed an outlet. Not all of my post will be about customer service, sometimes I will just post about life in general, but I just need to know that I am not the only one out there aggrevated with the way society is going. Sooo here it goes. We will see what happens from here. I am divin' into the deep end!

No comments:

Post a Comment